As a global talent mobility company that operates in more than 150 countries worldwide, TRC is an environmentally responsible business partner. Our goal is to not only comply with national, state and local laws and regulations, but to embrace their spirit as well.
Some examples of our environmental commitment include:
- Concentrating our operations into just a few consolidated operations centers instead of numerous, energy-intensive facilities.
- Making extensive use of electronic communications and data archiving, reducing or eliminating the use of paper whenever possible and reducing the amount of waste our business generates. We support and participate all available recycling opportunities.
- Significantly reducing our use of electricity, with extensive use of efficient florescent lighting, helping to reduce production of environmental greenhouse gasses.
- Reducing business travel, using video conferencing and other technology whenever practical.
- Selecting office cleaning services that use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Supporting virtual work, public transportation and carpooling.
TRC employee-owners continue to support the communities where we live and do business. In our home community of Milwaukee, we have supported Penfield Children’s Center, Feeding America, Lad Lake and Briggs and Al’s Run & Walk for Children’s Hospital. We also support the National Parkinson’s Foundation, the ASPCA, Habitat for Humanity and many of our clients’ charitable causes.