TRC is committed to a diverse supplier base
As a company that works with an incredibly rich mix of clients, relocating employees, supplier partners and cultures, TRC Global Mobility enthusiastically embraces diversity, both within our organization and in building our supplier network. We believe supplier diversity helps us to develop and deliver the creative, flexible solutions that we seek for our customers. We also believe our commitment to diversity allows us to better understand our customers’ needs and to assist employees in the 150+ countries where TRC does business.
TRC actively seeks, qualifies and trains minority- and woman-owned supplier partners, and we are committed to doing business with suppliers who share this focus and apply similar standards in their own supplier selection processes. Currently, more than 40% of TRC’s business is earmarked for small, minority and woman-owned businesses.
To support this initiative, we proactively:
- Contract minority and small business trade associations
- Contact business development organizations
- Request sources from the Small Business Administration’s Procurement Marketing and Access Network (PRO-Net) System
- Attend small, minority, and women-owned small business procurement conferences and trade fairs
Within our organization, we:
- Present workshops, seminars and training programs
- Establish, maintain and use small, hub zone small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small, veteran-owned small, and service-disabled veteran-owned small business source lists, guides, and other data for soliciting subcontracts
- Maintain internal vendor database with information on targeted classes of small business subcontractors
- Monitor activities to evaluate compliance with the subcontracting plan
If you’re a supplier with an outstanding service history and an interest in partnering with TRC, please contact us.