TRC’s dedicated Client Services teams bring broad and deep relocation expertise to our clients and their relocating employees. As employee-owners, our team members are accountable for the success of our clients’ relocation programs and their employees’ moves. We are committed to making our clients’ jobs easier and their employees’ moves as stress-free as possible.
Our team-based operations structure places critical relocation functions in close proximity to one another and eliminates silos. This flexible service delivery model increases transparency, facilitates communication and optimizes responsiveness—all while controlling administrative costs. TRC’s single point of coordination model and flat organizational structure permit more efficient strategizing and problem solving and greatly streamline day-to-day operations.
Client Services Manager: The TRC Client’s Single Point of Coordination
For TRC clients, a dedicated Client Services Manager (CSM) serves as a single point of coordination and the gateway to TRC’s services and resources. Our CSMs assist clients with:
- Program development to reflect the client’s strategic objectives
- New policy development and policy refinements
- Policy administration
- Special situations, such as group moves
- Corporate staff education and training
- Relocation benchmarking and best practices information
- Assistance in developing relocation collateral
- Program reporting and data analysis
- Administrative questions on invoices, etc.
- Quality assurance
Relocation Counselor: The Relocating Employee’s Single Point of Coordination
A TRC Relocation Counselor (RC) is the relocating employee’s single point of coordination throughout the move. More than just providing relocation assistance, our Relocation Counselors serve as trusted advisors, advocates and problem-solvers during what can be an exciting yet stressful time. TRC Relocation Counselors bring highly refined interpersonal skills and a strong knowledge of the relocation process to every engagement. Depending on the client’s policy, our RCs:
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis
- Consult on and administer relocation benefits according to client policies
- Maintain continual communication with the relocating employee
- Explain the home sale process and discuss home marketing strategies
- Review inspections/appraisals
- Negotiate home sale contract and buyouts
- Manage the household goods process including survey, pack/load, delivery, and claims
- Coordinate the destination housing search
- Assist transferee in finding a rental home/apartment
- Facilitate expense reimbursements to the transferee and payments to service partners
- Arrange candidate, intern, and relocation travel
- Manage transferee to allocated budget for expenses; escalate exceptions
- Meet or exceed service metrics and
- Recommend opportunities for cost savings and efficiencies
TRC’s centralized operations structure simplifies internal and client communications and places critical relocation functions in close proximity to one another. This flexible service delivery model optimizes service quality while controlling administrative costs.