Complete Program Management
TRC manages every aspect of a best-practice relocation management program, greatly reducing client administrative burdens and costs.
Corporate Relocation Management Program includes:
- Program Administration - TRC manages a fully outsourced, best-practice corporate relocation program.
- Supply Chain Management - TRC’s relocation supply chain network brings our clients nearly 35 years of supply-chain management expertise, with performance-managed suppliers to meet any domestic or international relocation need.
- Employee Policy Counseling - A dedicated TRC Relocation Counselor, a domestic relocation specialist, serves as your employee’s single point of coordination and “go-to” professional throughout the relocation. The RC will establish a customized communications plan, tailored to the needs of each employee.
- Client & Employee Reporting: TRC offers 150+ standard reports and numerous custom reporting options.
- Financial Services - In an era of cost-cutting and tight relocation budgets, TRC assures clients of transparency and total control over their employee relocation costs. Our specialists have deep knowledge of relocation accounting, processing alternatives and IRS regulations. We ensure each client’s program remains in compliance, executing all financial transactions accurately and providing complete reporting.
The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made significant changes to the IRS treatment of relocation expenses. Download this white paper to understand the:
- Changes to Federal Tax treatment of moving expenses;
- Challenges for high-cost areas and the anticipated popularity of lump sums;
- Impact on international relocation assignments; and
- 3 steps you can take immediately.