May 9-11, 2012 Henry Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
- TRC Global Mobility will also be sponsoring the Relaxation Station, with complimentary chair massages throughout the conference.
- TRC Global will be exhibiting at Booth 301. Come and meet the team.
- Jerry Funaro, CRP, GMS, Vice President, Global Marketing will be moderating the session:
Techniques and Resources for Estimating Move Costs
Thursday, May 10, 2012
3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
During this session round table groups will work on estimating move costs with and without resources. Creative methods and best practices for estimating a move will be shared. Attendees will be provided with a tool kit and list of resources that can be accessed via apps, spreadsheets, or online.
Participants in this session will:
- Discover the resources needed to estimate a move cost
- Identify best practices in the area of estimating costs
- Leave with a tool kit they can use immediately to estimate a move
Audience: This session is specifically designed for both government and corporate relocation representatives and for those wishing to participate in a forum to discuss how costs are estimated and what best practices are employed to develop these estimates.